CUSTOMIZE YOUR QUESTION DATABASE TO MEET THE REGULATION STANDARDS
QB's Module/Aircraft Types configurations are fully customizable for any aircraft or engine type which makes them the easy way to generate any Basic or Type Exams.:
- Upload and edit questions (multiple choice and essay questions): Question author, Question approver, Part-66 Module and Subsection, Difficulty Level (1, 2 or 3)
- Input questions manually, or upload from .txt file or .xls file (unlimited number of questions)
- No limit to the number of questions to be stored and managed
- Bulk edit questions or individual edit, with the WYSIWYG toolbar. Set text font, style, etc. Import and add images (diagrams) to questions/answers as required. Change image size and position within question /answers.
- Record question history (dates and author/verifier of changes to questions)
- Trash unwanted questions (into the trash can - trashed questions can always be accessed and un-trashed if necessary)
QB's Question's database is fully customizable for any aircraft or engine type which makes them the easy way to generate any Basic or Type Exams.:
- Record Facility Index (a percentage indicator calculated on the number of examinees who answer the question correctly)
- List and sort questions by Module, Subsection or alphanumeric
- Copy or Move questions to other Modules
- Grade Questions by Knowledge Level 1,2 or 3
- Search and Filter questions (options: Subsection, word string, Licence Category (A, B1, B2, etc.), Difficulty Level (1, 2 or 3), approved/not approved)
- Add diagrams/figures and special characters (e.g. Greek) to questions
- Language Approval system for questions (optional)
- Periodic questions review alert (optional)
- Have the content approval system for questions (optional)
TAKE CLOSER LOOK AT THE QB SYSTEM SETTINGS
The comprehensive Settings panel allows Level 1 system Administrators (The Exams Manager) to set and configure all parameters.
Here are a few examples of them:
Exam generation parameters:
- Number of answers for multiple-choice questions (3 or 4)
- Circles or squares on the answer grid
- Question hibernation (percentage of exam questions and number of generations to hibernate - optional)
- Number of questions for Multiple Choice questions (used on Examination Title page)
- Number of questions for Essay questions (used on Examination Title page)
- Question Level exclusive (usually used on Basic Licence exams) or inclusive (usually used on Type exams)
- Configure examination Title Page text, header and footer text - include company logo
- Configure eExam preamble text
- Configure eExam post-exam action (show results or show other instruction to Examinee)
- Question Difficulty Level (1, 2 or 3) set per subsection or ATA 100 chapter, Number of questions to select per subsection or ATA 100 chapter, the total number of questions per examination
- Each exam has a Unique Reference Number
Modules / Sections / Chapters parameters:
- Edit and Add new Modules or Aircraft/Engine Types (unlimited amount) - also possible to set-up unrelated subjects, such as Fuel Tank Safety, Human Factors, EWIS, etc.
- Edit and Add new Subsections or ATA 100 chapters (unlimited amount)
- All Part-66 Modules & Subsections are incorporated (to latest regulatory standard)
- You can edit and add new Modules or Aircraft/Engine Types (unlimited amount) – or set-up unrelated subjects, such as Fuel Tank Safety, Human Factors, EWIS, etc.
- Edit and add also new Subsections or ATA 100 chapters (unlimited amount)
- Import multiple-choice questions to Modules and assign a Level (1,2,3) and a Module Subsection
- Move or Copy questions between Modules/Subsections or Engine/Aircraft Types/ATA100 Chapters
- Benefit from the flexibility to suit any Authority regulation (EASA/CASA/GCAA etc.)
- Easily generate any Basic Modular or Type Training exams to Part-147 standard
Certificate of Recognition parameters
- Styling flexibility
- Certificate content is automatically entered, including customized information about your training organisation
System Back-up parameters
- Regularly back-up all configuration settings, questions, administrators, examinees and results to any USB or SD card connected device, or system drive.
- Back-up all system files.
- Roll-back to any previous back-up.
Learn from the best
The QBgenerator examination manager system has made my question management, analysis and assessment procedures are much more streamlined than the manual system I previously used. TTS has thought very carefully about the functions of the software that make my assessment procedures very easy and painless with a minimum of administration time and effort. Georgios - Greece
TTS installed the QBgenerator software for us and configured it just how we wanted it so our examination delivery was in full compliance with our aviation authority right from the start. They even provided my staff with training on how to use it with lots of tips to make it easy to use. It is very user-friendly, easy and intuitive to use. Adi Muhammad - Malaysia
The software is designed specifically for the aviation maintenance training industry so it is totally fit for purpose. Previously we used a more generic software solution but it always felt like we were forcing the software to do a job that it wasn't really designed for. QB is quite different. It lends itself specifically to our workflow. Every function has been designed to reduce admin time in managing questions, providing exams to our students and analyzing results. It even prints certificates and Knowledge Deficiency Reports, which we previously had to do manually. And when it came to approval by our CAA, they had nothing but praise for the system. Mike Strange - United Kingdom