QB Generator is a fully functional cloud-based EASA Part-66 Exam Management system available in the yearly subscription model.
While safe and efficient it does not require any specific, technical environment.
Of course, as long as you have access to the internet!
Plug and play
What is self-hosting?
QB Generator is a self-hosted system that is ideal for companies that want to control their security and data privacy. It is installed on the server of your choice, meets the most stringent privacy requirements and is completely under your control.
After installation, the system administrator will be responsible for maintenance, updates, and backups. This will allow you to determine your preferred level of security, data privacy, storage, speed, and stability.
Some of the most important benefits of self-hosting:
- 100% privacy
- Unlimited storage and number of users
- Owning all your data
- Easy installation, everything coming in docker containers
Plug and play
How does it work?
QB Generator is a self-hosted system when the whole system and it's infrastructure runs inside Docker containers - no need to worry about the setup, version dependencies, and updates - everything comes as an easy to install package. All of the popular operating systems support Docker and its configuration is extremely simple. The QB Generator system is security guaranteed, as it runs on the dedicated custom instance on the local server.
How are the users and exams secured in the QB System?
In addition to the standard single user login, and the https certificate, QB System also offers multiple security measures of the single exam management.
- Safe Exam Browser – a simple .exe file properly configured for the client. Located on the computer on which the exam is being conducted. After opening it, the user goes to a simplified browser that "kills" other functions / accesses in the background
- Restrict IP access log in only to the given place Limited to one session on a given login
- Exam timer (with pause option) – the device's sleep mode does not stop the counter
- Unique Examinee password per exam – it is changed after the exam
Maintenance and support?
All updates, weekly or monthly, are automatic, taken care of by the vendor. You do not need to maintain or support legacy versions of the software.
If you need assistance in using the system, you can always contact your direct client support:
+44 (0)7734 172223
For the technical topics, please contact our IT department: